Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Day 123/4 Day off Work - Nearly

The day began with my morning smoothie and a glimmer of hope for having the day off work.
My son had the beginnings of a bad cough/cold/flu last night and was complaining of a very sore throat – we sent him off to bed with Pamol, warm clothes and warm blankets to try and sweat it out of him!

This morning he was up before me watching the soccer on TV and feeling a bit better. The barky cough was there and when asked if he wanted to stay at home or go to school he advised that he was keen to go to school as it was sports day and he wanted to see what sports they are playing – typical boy can’t miss out on sports!!!

So I packed up my lunch into my back pack and was on my way.
I left a little early, so I could purchase my new ticket for the next ten trips. I noticed that it is starting to get a little bit darker now in the mornings – eek!
Altho the walk is not to far from home – just over 10 minutes I think once it is dark when I am leaving that I will drive my car to the train station and leave it there – it will cost $2.00 per day in a secure area so I think it is worth it rather than me freaking out each time walking to the train in the morning and home which will become dark as well!

The walk at the other end to work was a bit strained today for some reason – it is these mornings that I struggle with – questioning why am I doing all this – ARGH!!!

Didn’t help that the stick thin girl who walks down the same street as me – that I was ahead of off the train – managed to catch up, over take and then get a comfortable distance ahead of me!!!- Must admit wasn’t thinking nice things whilst viewing her arse ahead of me!!!!

The evening walk was a struggle and I was sure I was gonna miss the train – but I sucked it up and made it in time – Whew!!!

Dance class was on the books for the evening –Yah – and I ended up having subway for dinner – YUM!!!!

So points wise I came in at:
Breakfast: 6.5
Lunch and snacks: 5
Dinner 8.5 points

Exercise – 5 points without dance class included

Not a bad days effort

1 comment:

-S- said...

Oh, I hear you on the dark mornings! I struggled to get to the gym this morning - in fact, my gym buddy and I have decided to move to afternoon sessions during winter!

I find the walking in the morning is much easier listening to music, you can get into a stride then. And glaring at the skinny butt in front is awesome motivation!