Friday, May 21, 2010

Day 106/21 I DID IT

Yup you read right I DID IT – no night time snacking that is!

I was very proud of myself for this little achievement, - now I know I can do it, I just need to repeat it!!!

I had a different breakfast this morning – 1 boiled egg with a slice of toast – lets see how I go with this type of breakfast!

It was foggy this morning on the way to work – winters slowly settling in here in NZ.
The air was cool and crisp.

The day progressed smoothly workwise and the weather slowly detoriated – by the time I was needing to walk home – the rain had arrived – slow but steady – so I had a wet walk home!

I arrived home to hubby and half the dinner ready – I needed to complete the rest – which I did with a few nibbles – ARGH – will I ever learn!

The remainder was spent alone and I crafted while watching tv by the fire!

What will tomorrow bring?

No comments: