Thursday, May 13, 2010

Day 114/13 Rain Rain Go Away

Yup it’s raining today –lucky it’s my car day!!!

Sneaked a weigh in this am and it is down to 113.4 not bad as I am starting the lead up to TTOTM gain – which derails me!!! – So need to work on that!

I had 2 weetbix for breakfast this morning for a change and might start shaking up my breakfast - alternating with weetbix, smoothie, and eggs with toast, to see if that helps with the weight loss.

I also need to find another lunch meal to alternate my salads with as well – now it is winter I might do a Chinese chicken and corn soup that I like with a couple of slices of toast??? – will point it out and see.

This evening I was in the craft room getting ready for the scrapbook day – I need to get card making things ready as we are going to do that in the evening (staying at my friends after the scrapbooking day!)

And it was good geting ready - one less stress and I only had one biscuit with my cup of tea and ended up going to bed at 9pm - nothing decent to watch on telly!

Lets hope it is fine tomorrow so I can walk to work!!!

No comments: