Saturday, May 8, 2010

Day 120/7 Friday at Last

Well as promised to myself I decided to time my walk this morning:

Station to top of the hill road - 4.41
Top to bottom of hill road 14.09 (9.68)
Stop at lights 14.09-15.07 (.98 sec)
Lights to Work 15.07-21.52 (6.45)

So not a bad effort again if I say so myself!

Morning began as usual altho I am feeling tired - Gettign to bed at 9.30 is the key for me.

Busy day which is good as the day goes faster.

The walk home was good and a nice surprise upon reaching the house - both kids were having a sleepover!!!

So just hubby and me - we decided to go out for dinner - and use the $20.00 voucher he had for the Pizza box which we had not been to before,

We got a beef lasagne and a small hawaiian pizza to share - both where very yummy.

Then a very quiet night in the lounge.

Foods points:
Breakfast smoothie 6.5
Lunch and snacks 3.5
Dinner unknown but I am sure it will take me to my allocation

No comments: