Friday, May 7, 2010

Day 121/6 Brr!!!!!!!! Winters Here!!!!!!!!!

Well the winter is starting to settle in now – it was brisk walking to work this morning – my arms where like icicles - I still only wear my t shirt as I get to hot with the walking to wear long sleeve – so icy arms it is!!!!

The morning flew by at work with lots achieved.

Lunch today was supposed to be a Yummy Tuna salad with Cheese – BUT I went and forgot the Tuna! - DOH
Now whilst this little container of tuna is only 1 point it just makes all the difference to the salad – now I am no where near a supermarket to go and purchase another or even to get another protein substitute.
I was annoyed at this little oversight – I thought I had double checked my back pack before leaving!!
Oh well – a point to use later in the day or a point to help make up the peanuts eaten last night – time will only tell.

I decided to time my evening walk tonight to give me an idea of how I am going:

Start – Lights 6.36minutes
Lights wait – opps muck up
Bottom of the Hill Road to Top 9.85 minutes
Top to Station – 4.82

Total time 21.03 – not bad at all!

I will time tomorrow morning as well to give me a guide for the mornings as well.

Evening was quiet and all intentions of going to my craft room were there but alas I was tired and cold and vegged in front of the telly instead
I did have some peanuts but counted out 25 for 1 point!

Breakfast Smoothie 6.5
Lunch and snacks 4
Dinner 15 pts – Sausages are a bad choice!!!!!
Water intake – 3 litres

Total points for the day 25.5 – eek!!!!

Oh well will do better tomorrow!

No comments: