Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Day 124/3 The Weekday Work Routine

Today is Monday and back to the normal workday routines!!!!

I am glad – I like the weekends for the non work aspect but it is also my worse time for going off track – another reason why I changed my weigh in day from a Monday to a Saturday! – Gives me at least 5 good work days to get back into a good routine.

The time lines of breaks is always a good thing for me, but so hard to duplicate at home for some reason!!! – This is something I need to work on!!!

The day started off well with the normal Morning smoothie and along with the yummy Tuna salad I had prepared last night I was good to go.

Snacks for the day included:
2 small/medium kiwifruit
4 small feijoa
1 small apple
1 small orange.

Along with it being the beginning of the month my day was busy!!! I have managed to drink at least 1.5mls of water along with 2 mugs of hot water – it was cold,

Walk/train this morning was nice and brisk and the walk home was threatening rain but stayed away!

A quiet night was had but I did have some peanut brownie biscuits after my dinner of rice, veges and a small helping of beef casserole.

I wonder if there was not enough protein to keep me statisfied????

So that said my points went over slightly - but I am ok with that as with the excercise I am doing it is still within my points allocations.

No comments: