Sunday, May 16, 2010

Days 111&110/16&17

Yup you read right below a fantastic loss of 1.6KG

Couldn't believe myself - I was so happy that my hard work paid off!!!

Now onto the weekend - Sat started with us leaving the house at 8am to go to soccer with my son - I went prepared - water and a small diet coke for later along with a WW bar and two small apples.

We got saturated at his soccer but that was ok - I then headed off to spend 6 hours scrapbooking.
I had the water and coke and made good choices at lunch altho I had one bread roll to many (3 in total) - we then had some scones for afternoon tea - so far so good.
Then when I got to my friends house we decided to have half a bottle of bubbles each and corn thins with hummus- that is the packet of corn thins and the container of hummus between us!

Sunday again we were up and out early - bad mistake = had to stop at the backery to get some brunch - I did get a ham bap (good choice) but also got an apple slice!
I felt way to full after those!!!
We watched a soccer game of my friends (I sat down the whole time) - we then came home and I have sat down since - oh I did go and get the fruit and veges for the week.

So to recap fluids from sat morning to now:
1 750 ml bottle of water
1 x 600 ml coke
1 cup of a soft drink
1/2 bottle of wine
1.5 litre of coke
1 cup of tea
1 x 600 mls coke
1 x 420ml coke!

Houston we have a problem!....................

Too much diet coke and definetly not enough water!!!!!!!!!!!
WHY did I do this!!!!?????
Plan for the remainder of the day - WATER WATER WATER oh and MOVEMENT!!!!!

So another week of hard work is ahead if I want another good loss next Saturday! - I am also heading into TTOTM which can be a gain week!!!!

No comments: