Saturday, May 22, 2010

Day 105/22 Wet Wet Wet

Friday 21st May

Yup its still wet today.

I decided to still catch the train this morning and the rain walking to the train was ok- a little heacy but ok - once I reached the station to get off to go to work it was alot lighter.

Thru out the day it alternated between heavy and light rainfall - all the while i am waiting to see what it will be like for the walk home at 4.30pm...................

Boiled egg and tuna salad where on the menu today.

I was trying to keep my points low as I was caching up with friends later in the evening at Lone Star.

The weather improved dramatically by hometime so a nice walk back.
Dinner was awesome - I had fish and salad.
I also met up with an old school friend who is working there as the manager which was so cool - we are going to catch up soon.

Overall I good day but not lookign forward to tomorrow weigh in with TTOTM bloat happening - oh well will take what it says and remember it is fluid!

No comments: