Saturday, May 8, 2010

Day 119/8 Weigh In Day

Well up an adam this morning - I am lucky that I do not have to rush around with children to get them to soccer - the place they stayed at for the sleep over are soccer people as well so they are taking them to the games - woo hoo - I will just met them there.

But enough of the chit chat - today is weigh day!!

Drum roll please.......................

113.6kg

Yup a lost of 1kg - WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!

So the day progress well - I took some carrots, tomatos and capsicums for snacks this morning as we wouldn't be back to lunchtime!
Kids soccer went well and my daughter got player of the day - YAH!

The remainder of the day was spend mucking around the house. I was very good food wise as well!

Dinner was nachos tho - so not sure of the allocation of them.

Quiet night with hubby!

No comments: