Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Day 36/91 The Walking Wounded!

No peek this morning – slept in and was running behind all morning so forgot!

I forgot to mention yesterday but on Monday evening while beginning my walk home from work I rolled my ankle!!!!

ARGH!!!!

Boy was I mad at myself – you see there is a gravel section on my walk home and I am so very careful (usually) when working thru it as I can be prone to rolling my ankle. I am not sure what happened as I thought I was watching where I was going but over I went!

So for the last two days I have rested it and brought my car in! It is still tender but I am going to see how it goes tonight at home by going for a small walk and testing it as I want to be able to get back to walking and have it ready for dance practice – I didn’t even do any dancing last night at the class but still went as I help out on the door for them! And I have the workshop on Sat that I need to be ready for!
So I might walk tomorrow and rest it on Friday!
Since it is my normal car day today – Guess what’s for lunch!!! – Give up!?

Sushi!!! – surprised???? (Such a creature of habit I am)

And again it was YUM YUM YUM!!!!!

Tonight I am going to get into the craft room and do some organising – now that my daughters birthday is finished I can concentrate on Christmas – Yes I know it is over four months away but the Christmas Geek in me will not let me rest! And since it is at my house this year there is lots to do (according to me that is)

I will bore you with the details over the next couple of months, but don’t feel like you need to get onto Christmas prep any earlier!!

No comments: