Thursday, July 8, 2010

Day 56/71 Chilly Thursday

Sorry can't think of a title!

I managed to get a good nights sleep last night which has made me nice and refreshed this morning.
I even made my lunch last night in case I was still tired this morning.
Had run out of eggs so had to think of another lower point breakie, as it is a minus day on the wendie plan for me, so I had porridge!
YUM – It is a nice start to the day!

Any one heard of or tried the steal cut oats???? – I see them mentioned on the American blogs and haven’t seen them in the local supermarket.

The walk this morning was nice and brisk but near the end when I am about 5 minutes from work its starts to rain!!! But thankfully it was only a light drizzle so I didn’t get to wet.

Work has been busy – lots of accounts to sort out so that has kept me busy and the yummy tuna salad was just what the doctor ordered!

I am feeling ok about weigh in on sat – but nervous as well.
I have an extra dance practise tonight which will help keep me out of the cupboards, but I think hubby won’t be home when I get there so not sure what dinner will be – depends on what he has got out to cook (the joys of a stay at home dad!).
So if nothing ready I think I will have subway (safe meal!) and since it is without mayo and cheese it is a nice low 6 point meal.

Can anyone confirm I have pointed it right?
6 inch roast chicken on honey oat with a smidge of honey mustard.

Thanks if you can!

3 comments:

Sean Anderson said...

Lisa,

Thank you for your interest in the water challenge!!! It'll be good, it really will!

To get the badge on your site. Just put your mouse on the logo and right click...then select "save image as..." then save it somewhere on your computer. Then just go to your blog settings and select "add a gadget" ---and pick the "add a picture" option. Then select the photo---and you're there.
I'm really horrible at this stuff actually---Perhaps Kenz could explain it much better---or even just give you a simple code!!!

kathiej said...

I point the subway if in Aust as 4.5 points
1180kj
1.3 sat fat
217gm weight

hope that helps

Oh and steel cut oats in Aust I hear are sold in health food stores still need to check that out myself yet

NewMe said...

Lisa,

I live in Canada where we're on the metric system too: 8 glasses of water = 2 litres.

Enjoy!