Monday, July 19, 2010

Day 45/82 Focussed Again

Walked into work today – which felt good.

Back to being focused for this weight loss journey – the weekend was a bit of a mess nothing major but with TTOTM arriving on Friday night – I got the munchies quite bad over the weekend and snacked a bit more than normal – altho the snacks were low points it was more than I should have had!

-4 Day on the Wendie plan which is good – It will help get me focussed again!

Water Challenge Update – I have been perfect Mon-Fri but slipped up over the weekend – The whole reason I joined this challenge was to sort out the weekends! – I will have to work on this a lot harder this weekend!

Final lot of plans this week for my daughters birthday – she is having eight friends over. They will then get taken to a card class for a couple of hours and then home again to muck around for a bit and then it is pizza and a movie – Alice in Wonderland.
Then all the girls are sleeping over – pick up time the next day is 10am!

Whew – I will be tired!

No comments: