Friday, July 2, 2010

Day 62/65 Visitor....................

Last night saw me receiving a visitor – now I won’t say that I enjoyed the visit – but it was an old friend so I thought the nice thing to do would be invite them in!

Now this visitor and I have history – they have been there for me when I have needed them and for that I was thankful – at the time!

But I have not needed this friend for a while – shall we say 65 days – so it was a bit of a shock to hear them knocking!!!

But I answered the door and invited them in…………………..

WILL I EVER LEARN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That friend is CHEESE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Argh my downfall – I have been so good since starting this journey again and have controlled the amounts of cheese I have with my lunch (20gms) but last night in my “woe is me my tummy is still bloated and sore” - I went into the kitchen and hunted it out!!!!
I then proceeded to have 5 crackers (2 points) and cheese – how much cheese – I do not know!!!!! And why?????? – I do not know!!!!!!!!

I did not feel any better after having the cheese – in fact – I felt worse!!! And today I am still feeling yuk!!!

Weigh in tomorrow will be interesting!!!

1 comment:

Gae (GaeChann) said...

I've been consoling myself after the episode on A Current Affair the other night where a man lost 42 kilos by cutting down just one ingredient - SUGAR!!!

Yes, it appears that all that LOW-FAT stuff is actually high in sugar which is like poison to our bodies!

I'm looking at the SUGAR content from now on - blow the fat!

Best wishes - Gae oxoxox