Sunday, July 11, 2010

Day 53/74 Lazy Hazy Sunday

There is an awesome frost here in Auckland this morning again - thats 3 days in a row!
Carrying on from yesterday I had an awesome loss of 2.1 still can't believe it - take my total on this journey to 7.7kg!

We headed off to Hamilton, yesterday, to the Waikato Stadium to watch the Phoenix play the Brisbane Roar in Football/Soccer and it was lots of fun.

I had packed a yummy lunch for us all to have while we were in there but upon arrival we were told no food in the stadium!!!!

So we sat outside and had our homemade subway rolls, then hubby and the kids went in and I returned the bag to the car as we didn't eat it all. Plus it was addtional excercise for me!

It was fun being able to watch the Phoenix as they are normally in Wellington - but I might try and keep an eye out for cheap flights to Wellington for hubby and kids so they can enjoy a game down there - maybe a Christmas present???

Today sees me in my craft room as I have to finish creating a couple of paper handbags for a birthday party at the end of the week and I am also needing to load up some Trademe (like EBAY) auctions and also do some paperwork for the painter I help out after hours.

Then onto dance practise which is an hour later today as we are having a group training with our out of towners!

It will be fun!

So a pretty boring day really but a nice relaxing day!!!

1 comment:

Jody said...

Wow that is a fantastic loss.. great work!