Monday, July 12, 2010

Day 52/75 Monday Madness

Well the start of the water challenge begins today!
Did anyone else join up! – I am usually good with drinking my water during the week and fall short in the weekend, so I am going to use this challenge to help me get into water mode full time!
Have nearly finished 1.25 litres so on target!

It was quite cold this morning walking to work and I have the start of a cold happening so I am hoping that it will go away soon rather than commit to its full potential!

I am still excited/pumped from my loss on Saturday – I can see 105kg being so close now!
That is the magic number that I got down to for my 40th back on 4.12.08 and I have been trying to get there again for the last 18 months!
While that is the immediate short term goal - getting under 100 is my main one at the moment and I can feel that it is close as well.!

I have signed up for Kazz’s fitness challenge – any one else???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Pinky

Yes I have signed up for sean's water challenge as well

I too start off really well and then gradually drop over the weekend


Trish