Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Day 58/69 Feeling the Burn........

My thighs are killing me!!!!!!!!!!!!

From dance training on Sunday – oh they hurt!!!
It feels worse going down stairs and after sitting for a while.

But I will get there – I did walk/train to work this morning and it was ok once I got onto level ground – the down ramp was painful!

High point day for me today – yah! So a nice soup and toast for lunch along with various snacks thru out the day followed by yummy subway for dinner and then off to dance class!

Other than that I am leading a boring life at the moment – have not been motivated to do any crafts - which is unusual for me – I hope this funk goes soon!

I have decided to do a Christmas Shoe box - well I will be getting the children to do one each. I think it will be a great way for them to learn about helping those less fortunate and whats more fun than a christmas present - the buying/making of it and the opening of it!!!

Does anyone else do anything like this???

No comments: