Friday, July 16, 2010

Day 48/79 Wet and Wild Friday

Its raining in Auckland AGAIN!! But I am back at work and feeling a lot better!

It is my low point day, on the Wendie plan, so I am needing to make sure I make good choices tonight at the Drag Queen Birthday Bash that I am attending – luckily I said I would drive so no alcohol will be consumed.

Not sure how weigh in will go tomorrow – overall I have been good but I am down one/two days worth of exercise and feeling like TTOTM is due any moment!

I have had an egg for breakfast, fruit for snacks and tuna salad for lunch so points are low allowing me to have a few nibbles at the event – not sure what to do regarding dinner yet – but will cross that one later!.

Will post some photos later of the evening!

Soccer tomorrow for the kids and then out to my BFF’s for the afternoon/evening scrapbooking –yah!
And if this weather keeps up let’s hope the kids are ok to be in confined quarters with a telly and loads of DVD’s to amuse them- oh might even feed them!

1 comment:

kathiej said...

Hope your weigh in good...sometimes when sick esp with head cold you can gain...justa warning....goodluck