Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Day 57/70 Sneaky Peek Time

I couldn’t resist a sneak peek this morning to check I am heading in the right direction again and the scales did not fail me – down .500 - woo hoo now to keep the momentum going and a nice result should show on Saturday morning.

Had the regular subway for dinner last night and am slowly reducing the cheese on it which I notice I don’t really taste it at all so I think next time I will say no cheese.
I better go and re point it as I have dropped the mayo as well!

Dance class was great altho I did get home later than normal, as we practised some of our champs routine at the end of the class, which meant I didn’t get to sleep till around 11pm – which is mega late for me!
Up at 6am as usual this morning and I am feeling a bit shattered.

Drove into work this morning as it is sushi day – YAH!!!!!!!!!!

Busy day at work which is good as it is keeping me awake! –
I am hoping to do some crafting tonight for an upcoming birthday party for one of our customers, - I am hoping to make one of the bags from a tutorial I purchased from Inking Idaho.

Fun Fun Fun

No comments: