Friday, July 9, 2010

Day 55/72 Finally Friday

You may or may not have noticed a new picture on my blog over to the right there ……yup that’s it
I have joined in on a challenge with Sean and Kenz to consume 64 oz or 2 litres of water a day for 3 weeks.
It starts on 12 July and runs to the 31st July.
I had posted on Seans blog saying I would like to join in and a bit later on I saw that I had a comment on my blog and I checked it out and it was SEAN!!!!

It was an amazing feeling to have Sean comment on my blog!!! – I was so excited – I read his everyday and am inspired by his journey.

Speaking of comments – thank you to katiej for pointed out my subway for me – I was over pointing it a lot – should be 4.5pts if in Aussie so I might allow 5 and all should be good! – Thanks again

Another big thank you to New Me who also commented on my blog – it was another lovely surprise that someone in Canada “found”me!

So I went over and checked out her blog and really liked the following post that she found on another blog:

1. Throw out non essential numbers. This includes age, weight and height. Let the doctors worry about them. That is why you pay them.
2. Keep only cheerful friends. The grouches pull you down.
3. Keep learning. Learn more about the computer, crafts, gardening, whatever.
4. Enjoy the simple things.
5. Laugh often, long and loud. Laugh until you gasp for breath.
6. The tears happen. Endure, grieve, and move on. The only person who is with us our entire life, is ourselves. Be ALIVE while you are alive.
7. Surround yourself with what you love, Whether it's family, pets, keepsakes, music, plants, hobbies, whatever. Your home is your refuge.
8. Cherish your health: If it is good, preserve it. If it is unstable, improve it. If it is beyond what you can improve, get help.
9. Don't take guilt trips. Take a trip to the mall, even to the next county; to a foreign country but NOT to where the guilt is.
10. Tell the people you love that you love them, at every opportunity.

AND ALWAYS REMEMBER:
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

No comments: