Monday, July 5, 2010

Day 59/68 Wet and Wild Monday Madness

Yup its raining again here in Auckland - so no walk to work for me - a drizzle and I might consider it - but this is heavy!!!
It is a low point day on the Wendie plan for me today so had an egg for breakfast and will be having a tuna salad for lunch!
My legs are still hurting this morning - the muscles haven't been worked this hard in a while and it is mainly due to the Tango Drop that we have to do!
Not much else to report so will catch you later

1 comment:

Gae (GaeChann) said...

I like the Wendie Plan too as a bit of a "stir-up" from time to time! Others seem to use it all the time as their normal eating plan!

I've been slack this week - helping out with the grandchildren whilst their parents are away - helping my sister move house etc.

After my great result last week, I'm a bit disappointed with myself but hopefully, I can turn it around before weigh-in on Thursday!

Have a great week! Gae oxoxo