Thursday, July 22, 2010

Day 42/85 On the Boards at Last!!!

Yay – I have finally managed to get onto the boards – What I am needing to do is sign into the site and then sign into my page and all is good!

Last night was spent at a card class were we made a cool little bag and a summer themed card (Photos to follow), it was a lot of fun and only four turned up so it finished a lot earlier than normal!

I also organised a bit more of my daughters birthday party as I am bringing the girls to a card class/workshop on Saturday as part of the celebrations.

But I gave in while there and had a piece of cake – argh – why!!!

The scales this morning showed up .300 serves me right!

I am meeting my target with the water challenge of Kenz and Sean so that is helping move things along!

So today I am going to have a -4 day as well as tomorrow and hopefully I will have some loss on the scales – even a small one will make me happy,

I will also have an awesome week next week so that I can have a great loss and meet my monthly target.

I really want this and need to work out why I am deviating from the right path!

1 comment:

Gae (GaeChann) said...

Glad to see that you managed the new message boards finally!
I'm very happy with the new concept especially seeing the before and after photos!
Keep up the good work!
Gae oxoxo