Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Day 44/83 Ten on Tuesday

1. The Wendie Plan is going great – I am loving the variation that it brings.

2. My son is loving being back at school as he adores his teacher! He received the class award at the end of term 2 – Very proud of my Boy!

3. I have nearly finished my Daughters Party Favours-photo to follow

4. Water Challenge Update – as mentioned yesterday I need to work on my weekend consumption of H2O!

5. Drag Queen Update – This was a hoot – had such a great night and my boss introduced me to champagne – Veuve Clicquot

6. Had a free train trip last week, as they didn’t have a lot of carriages on and we were packed in like sardines so the conductor was unable to get to a group of us to click the tickets! – SCORE!

7. Check out this blog – when I think I am having a hard day I remember about Stephanie and all that she is having to endure as a result of her plane crash.

8. Here are the dance shoes I want to buy!

9. I have recently started another scrapbooking photo album that is called “The Book of ME!” and have been placing all my old photos in. It is fun looking back on the older photos and seeing how much my own children are like me when I was younger. – I have also included sections on creations, Lest we Forget, Party times to name a few!

10. I joined up for an International Gift Exchange through this website and sent some goodies to a lovely lady in England and received this gorgeous necklace from another lovely lady in America – she “knitted” this and I love it!

No comments: