Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Day 51/76 Ten on Tuesday

I have seen this around the web on a few blogs that I read and thought I would try it here

1 My 8 year old soccer obsessed son has really enjoyed watching the Soccer World Cup and it is nice to see him watching sport in the morning instead of stupid cartoons! Hubby got him up for all the All Whites games which were at ridiculous times of the morning for us Kiwis!

2 So loving the feeling of the looser work out pants So much that I might have to invest in some new ones!

3 Preparations for my daughters 13th birthday are going great – just finalising what the girls are going to make at the card class – Here is a link to my craft blog (work in progress) for the birthday invites I made for her.

4 I am going to try and start doing the Plank exercise in the mornings as I want to strengthen my core for dance and help with the tummy in general – will let you know how I go!

5 Ever so grateful to the employee from The Warehouse that helped me retrieve my car keys from the drain that I dropped them in on Saturday!

6 Began my journey on the Water Challenge. Day one completed!

7 Check out my Dance Class’s website! – They are hot!

8 I am off to a Drag Queen Birthday Party on Friday night – He is awesome and such a Queen!

9 One of my favourite Craft blogs that I like to read is – NDG!!! – I love her style of scrapbooking, how she wraps gifts and the cards she makes – check out her ETSY shop, she ships outside of the USA.

10 Another blog I try to read daily is Gala Darling she is a Kiwi living in New York – Lots of interesting things to read about and she links around the web so lots of new places to find and it is amazing what is out there!!!!

Weight Wise – all good – today is my high point day! So lots of yummy snacks for me today!

Then subway for dinner and off to a private lesson at Dance.

No comments: