Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Day 37/90 Ten on Tuesday.......

1. I am officially a mother to a teenage daughter – EEK!

2. My son has for some unknown reason taken to learning card tricks and he is quite good.

3. Check out Sheryl over at www.msbitchcakes.blogspot.com she rocks!!!! Very informative and loving her style and she will rock as a WW leader – Looking good Sheryl!

4. Another favourite craft site is Inking Idaho – It is amazing what she creates. I have also purchased a few of her tutorials- easy to follow and so cute!.

5. Another blog I read daily is the sister of Stephanie (from last week)

6. I am slightly obsessing over birdcages at the moment – in any form.

7. I am off to a drag queen show this Saturday night - Caluzzi

8. But before I go there I am going to this dance workshop

9. Tomorrow I will be loving the feeling of a new haircut

10. This made me smile – such a cool way to brighten the world one pot hole at a time. I wish him well!

No comments: