Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Day 43/84 Still no Access...........

I still can not get onto the WW boards – how is everyone – say hi for me!

Trish mentioned the other day about signing off and then back on as her automatic sign on was off – I have tried that and still nothing – I am signed on at home and at work and have done it on both and still nothing!

I have sent off an email to the customer service of WW and am waiting for a reply!

Might have to send another one today!

Anyway – the sneaky peek this morning still showed the same weight as weigh in on Saturday – which is, If I am to be truthful – since I am amongst friends – I have struggled this week with keeping within my points – and that includes the Wendie Plan allocations!
I am not sure what it is this week but I have been nibbling here and nibbling there!!!

Bored ???? Stressed ????? Tired ?????

Oh who knows – but I have to get it under control or there will be a gain this week!! – I do not want that!

1 comment:

Deb said...

Try using a different browser e.t. download Firefox. That has fixed it for some people.
Good luck!