Sunday, July 25, 2010

Day 40/87 Weigh In

Well I am proud to say that weigh in saw a loss of 1.1kg!!!

Whew!

I guess I am still learning about what my body is doing and I am starting to see a pattern.
I don't seem to start loosing the weight until after the high point day on this plan - must be something with all those extra points worth of food that helps the body start to "release" the weight!

I must remember this - oh and stop weighing daily???? - Hard habit to stop! but i am trying!

Today saw me getting reay for my daughters 13th birthday party - there were 8 girls in total and they arrived at 2.30pm (lucky soccer had been cancelled so I was able to get more chores done in the morning)
The girls then had a Stampin Up card class where they made a chocolate slider and a simple card - they were impressed!

We then came back home and mucked around a bit until I got the pizza, hot chips and made the home made garlic bread for them all.
They then watched Alice in Wonderland and Tooth Fairy on DVD.

Lights out at 11pm!

My BFF and I had fish and salad - YUM!!!! followed by our treat of corn thins and hummus another YUM!!!!

No comments: