Monday, July 5, 2010

Days 61-60/66-67 Weekend Recount

Sorry for no postings over the weekend - it was a very busy one from start to end.
Weigh in saw a gain of .500 gms (boo hoo)
But I know why and I am back on track and positive about what I need to do to loose it. - Apart from the upset tummy I only manged to walk to work once last week and that definetly makes a difference.
Ok Weekend - childrens football had us starting early and hubby got to watch the kids play so we stayed and watch his team play - we then had visitors in the afternoon.
Sunday saw hubby and the kids leave home at 6am to drive 2 hours away for a soccer torunament.
Me - I sleep a little bit longer than expected and was running late all day.
Dance practice was great - we are up to 1 min 20 of a 3 minute routine!
My legs are feeling it today and I am sure that they will be worse tomorrow!

No comments: