Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Day 65/62 Back to the old Grind Stone

I am back at work today and feeling better - I even walked to work this morning to help get the old tummy back in line!
So far so good
Started the day with porridge which was yummy and I have some fruit to snack on along with a yummy tuna salad for lunch.
I did forget my cheese which is unusual for me as I love my cheese.
It still tasted yummy and hey I have 2 points to use somewhere else now.
I had to change up my Wendie plan this week and used Sunday as my high point day instead of today - I have only had to change the two so today becomes a minus 2 point day - so no subway cookie for me :(
It will be interesting to see how the weigh in goes this week with this change and the food consumed on Sunday being so rich and sweet.
But with lots of water and good food choices I am really hopping for a loss of some sorts - and will even be happy with a stay the same!
Fingers crossed.
As I write this it has started to rain -argh - please stop before I go home in just under 3 hours!

No comments: