Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Day 87/40 Change!



Today I am off to the hairdressers for a change of colour - I am going to be changing to a dirty blonde as I call it but I think the technical term is more like a grey blonde I think - Think of the pop star Pink - that colour - and maybe that sort of style! - Will add a before shot later - when I find it again

the colour isn't exactly what I was after but it looks ok - also my eyebrows are looking dark as they have just been done - give it a few days and they tone down.

Fun _ I have been a few different hair colours but never this so I thought why not!
If I don't like It I can get it dyed again!

I got up this morning and went for a 1/2 hour swim and will be walking to the hairdressers and back so lots of excercise for today.

Brekkie was 1 egg and two slices of toast.

The walk was good and I ended up being at the hairdressers from 10.00am until 1.15pm I then walked very fast to get home so I can have my lunch - yummy tuna salad - and be out again to get my lashes and brows tinted and shaped.

After that it was a quiet afternoon with the kids until 5pm when I dropped them off to trainings and I headed to my private dance lesson followed by normal dance class tonight -

PHEW!!!!

1 comment:

Lyn said...

Hi Pinky

Love the new hair colour. Looks great.

Lyn