Saturday, June 5, 2010

Day 90/37 Weigh In!!!

Well the scales did not like me this morning!

112.7kg - YUP a gain of .800gms

To be expected I guess when I only excercise twice for the last week and carb loaded on two days and had pizza last night!

But today is a brand new day and I am being good - well semi good - I had a piece of left over pizza for breakfast (heated of course.
But that is all gone now so we are off to the kids soccer games and I have my water and an apple handy as we are not back until noon! and what a cold windy day it was! Brrr!!!

The remainder of the day was spent at the soccer club catching up with friends - and guess what - I did not buy any hot chips at all -which is usually my downfall there!

Dinner tonight was roast pork that hubby had organised- yum!!!

A lazy evening beside the roaring fire!!!!

No comments: