Sunday, June 20, 2010

Day 76/51 Patience

Instalment Five for Me in Overcoming Frustration as inspired by Craig Harper

5. Be Patient. Stop trying to reinvent yourself by next Tuesday. It took you a long time to get where you are now (practically, financially, emotionally, physically, psychologically, sociologically), so be realistic with your expectations as you work towards creating the new and improved (version of) you. I’m always amazed by people who have punished their body for decades (with atrocious eating, zero exercise and poor lifestyle habits) who then find a way to be disappointed and frustrated when they don’t look like a supermodel two weeks into their ‘weight-loss kick’.

Yes Patience is the key on this journey isn't it - as the Pantene add says it won't happen overnight but it will happen!
And this is something I need to remember!
Some days I am and others I am not which I am sure is the same for most of us on this journey but remembering one day at a time or one meal at a time and we will get there!

Thank you for your nice comments below - I was so happy and shocked with the result that it has given me a renew desire to get to goal and continue on this journey with more enthusiasm.- Long may it Last!

The morning was spend watching childrens soccer and then to my friends for the afternoon card making. It was lots of fun and with sushi for lunch even better and no snacking - it was great to be in control of my day.

No comments: