Thursday, June 10, 2010

Day 86/41 Old Friends

Well today was a great day.
Started with walking hte kids to school so I could pay the school fees - then finding out they don't have eftpos. So walked back home and hopped in the car and went to the Money Machine and got the money out!
Back to school and then off to catch up with a friend for a cuppa.

An hour and a half later I am heading back home to take some photos of things I am selling on Trade me and then left an hour later walking up town to met up with an old school friend that I haven't seen in at least 10 years!

It was great catching up over a nice yummy lunch. We must have talked for about 2 hours which was nice and then I needed to start walking again to be home in time for the kids.

The afternoon was spent getting my daughters birthday invites made - still a little bit more to do and then they will be complete!

After dinner I did some computer work and rolled into bed at 10.30pm

A nice busy day!

No comments: