Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Day 94/33 Raining Again!

Well there is rain again here in Auckland – so no walking to work for me!.

I must admit I am missing walking and felt quite lethargic last night. I am also having to make sure that I am being careful with my points as no exercise to help counter any little hiccups.

Altho this weather does want me to increase my carb intake and my will power is just keeping it at bay! – As long as I keep warm I am ok!

Yummy soup and toast for lunch today and then more than likely my chicken subway tonight as it is off to Dance class,

Not long till my holiday either – woo hoo – better not be raining!!!!

Dance class was good last night - altho I wasn't in the mood so left early - I think this wet weather and not excercising is affecting me more than I realised!

Bring on the sunshine!!!!

No comments: