Thursday, June 10, 2010

Day 85/42 Fun Day

Well it is nearly the end of my annual leave and I have had a great week so far.

Completed most of the items in my to do list - a few I can catch up on tonight.

But today I am off to the big city of Auckland well K Road to be exact as I am going to look for some new clothes and they have some funky stores in the city.

I plan on having subway for lunch so that will keep me on track.

Will report back later with my finds!

Oh by the way - OUCH!!! my thighs are so sore from my dance lesson on Tuesday night - we worked on drops and dips and since I haven't done any for a long time the top of my thighs above my knees are not impressed with the stretching I did with them!!!

Hoping with all the extra walking today I can loosen them up a bit

Well hte day was not successful clothing purchase wise - but thats ok - I did manage to purchase some work out pants for $20.00
Purchased two baby shower gifts and check out a lot of interesting shops.

Not to worry - will try again in six months!

No comments: