Saturday, June 12, 2010

Day 83/44 Weigh Day

Well the week went well I think - ate well and excercised a lot - so the scales this morning said:

111.7kg

YUP a loss of 1 kg - so happy with that!

Still behind on the months challenge but I think a couple of solid weeks of walking and eating and I will be back on track - might try the Wendie plan this week - better go and find out how many I can have today!

Soccer with the kids in the morning and then not sure for this afternoon- probably around home - might visit my grandmother???

Ok have found out about the Wendi plan and it is as follows:
Day One +1 Saturday
Day Two -2 Sunday
Day Three +10 Monday
Day Four -4 Tuesday
Day Five Normal Wednesday
Day six -1 Thursday
Day Seven -4 Friday

So totay I am allowed 21 plus 1

I have added in the days of the week for me only - you would start day one on your first day of the "week"

Lets see how it goes:

No comments: