Friday, June 4, 2010

Day 91/36 Fun Friday

I had an awesome day today!!!!!!!!

I had the day with my BFF!
I started the day with half an hur at the local pools swimming and lane walking - awesome!
Then my BFF arrived and we planned out the day, headed off at 9am to file her Divorce papers!!!!
Then we hit the shops!!!!
She managed to purchase 5 new tops, some craft supplies and a new handbag.
She also purchased her and myself a new wallet - How awesome is that!

I on the other hand - got no clothes! but did manage to purchase a few craft supplies and a new handbag.

Will have to take some photos and post later.

We walked a lot which was good and subway was the lunch of the day!

Int he evening hubby felt like Pizza for dinner - and I agreed - how will this affect weigh in tomorrow I thought!!!!

No comments: